Visions of REACH Segamat
- To provide support and training services to all children with autism in our community.
- To train children with autism to cope in mainstream education and support them when they are intergrated or included in the school system
- To provide programmes that focus on their holistic development
- To provide support and training for the families and other caregivers so that together we can intervene and train these special children effectively
- To expand our services with a new centre with larger and better facilities by 2013